Contact Us Now!
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response Call Us Today! (703) 688-2033.
|Monday||9:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||5:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Laser Back Hair Removal
Back hair removal can be a real lifestyle and health benefit. As anyone with back hair knows, it's not pretty, and it can even increase body odor. Sometimes back hair can irritate the skin, making it itchy and, in some cases, causing infection. Laser removal for men and, in particular, back hair removal is a good option for several reasons:
- First, laser hair removal, while not fool-proof, offers a more permanent method than others (such as shaving, waxing and creams) which have various limitations. The back, for example, is hard to reach, making shaving on your own difficult. Waxing, meanwhile, can irritate the skin (not to mention that it's rather painful).
- Many athletic men enjoy the benefits of laser hair removal to achieve better results in their respective sports. What's more, athletes may not want to bury their attractive muscles underneath a thick coating of hair so back hair removal is a viable option.
- Laser hair removal for back hair is not perfect, but there are advantages.
- One laser session can cover the whole back and, in four to six treatments, patients will see significant results that will be further improved with continued treatments.
- Even men with thicker, coarse hair can see results through laser hair removal. This is particularly important to people who find the hair on their back irritating.
Keep in mind that laser hair treatment works best for people with dark hair and light skin. For those who don't fit those criteria, electrolysis may work. During electrolysis, a needle is inserted into one hair follicle at a time, destroying the follicle with an electrical current. It's a time-consuming method, however, and it is not a permanent solution and it's more painful than laser treatment.
Most people receive lasting results in 4 to 6 treatments and with typically less pain or discomfort than waxing. Treatments are usually over in less than one hour. The length of your sessions will depend on your hair thickness and density, the surface area being treated, and other factors.
Annual maintenance treatments may be needed to ensure the hair doesn't grow back. Consult with a physician prior to receiving treatment. He or she will evaluate your skin and hair type and answer your questions about the laser hair removal procedure and its potential benefits for you.
Laser Hair Removal - Painless and Safe for All Skin Types. Call Now!